Cambridge IGCSE and O Level Economics 2nd edition
Exam board: Cambridge Assessment International Education
First teaching: September 2018
First exams: Summer 2020
This title is endorsed by Cambridge Assessment International Education to support the full syllabus for examination from 2020.
Discover Economics as a real-world subject through case studies from around the world and provide in-depth coverage of the latest Cambridge IGCSE and O Level Economics syllabuses (0455/2281).
- Trust an experienced author team to navigate the syllabuses confidently with clearly-defined learning objectives throughout.
- Deepen understanding by applying knowledge to real-life global case studies.
- Extend learning beyond the classroom by reflecting on skills learned and applying them to local and global environments.
- Check understanding with engaging activities that thoroughly integrate deep learning skills.
- Benefit from language support with an accessible text and definitions of technical terms throughout.
- Consolidate learning with chapter reviews and examination-style questions, as well as useful links to extra activities and answers to the questions which are available in the Boost Core Subscription.
Available in this series:
Student Textbook Second edition (ISBN 9781510421271)
Student Book Boost eBook (ISBN 9781398333833)
Boost Core Subscription (ISBN 9781398341043)
Workbook (ISBN 9781510421288)
Study and Revision Guide (ISBN 9781510421295)
Author: Paul Hoang, Nagle
Curriculum: Cambridge International Education
Dimension: 8.39 x 0.55 x 10.87 inches
Edition: 2nd Edition
Isbn 10: 1510421270
Pages: 304 pages
Release date: March 30, 2018