Cambridge IGCSE and O Level Business Studies 5th edition
Exam board: Cambridge Assessment International Education
Subject: Business Studies
First teaching: September 2018
First exams: Summer 2020
This title is endorsed by Cambridge Assessment International Education to support the full syllabus for examination from 2020.
Discover business theory beyond the classroom by exploring real-world international businesses through case studies; rely on a tried-and-tested Student's Book to ensure full coverage of the latest Cambridge IGCSE and O Level Business Studies syllabuses (0450/0986/7115).
- Encourage understanding with engaging case studies and clear and lively text gradually building content knowledge.
- Develop application and evaluation skills with hundreds of engaging activities and examination-style questions throughout.
- Deepen understanding through systematic syllabus coverage and a spiral structure revisiting material in a structured way.
- Navigate the syllabuses confidently with subject outlines clearly defined at the start of each chapter and syllabus-matching section headings.
- Check understanding with revision checklists enabling reflection, and suggested further practice.
- Reinforce learning with selected answers and additional multiple-choice questions as well as a glossary of key terms online.
- Answers are available in the Boost Core Subscription
Author: Karen Borrington, Peter Stimpson
Curriculum: Cambridge International Education
Dimension: 8.46 x 0.59 x 10.83 inches
Edition: 5th Edition
Isbn 10: 1510421238
Pages: 376 pages
Release date: 29/03/2018