Cambridge IGCSE Biology Study and Revision Guide Third Edition
Stretch yourself to achieve the highest grades, with structured syllabus coverage, varied exam-style questions and annotated sample answers, to help you to build the essential skill set for exam success.
- Benefit from expert advice and tips on skills and knowledge from experienced subject authors
- Target revision and focus on important concepts and skills with key objectives at the beginning of every chapter
- Keep track of your own progress with a handy revision planner
- Consolidate and apply your understanding of key content with revision activities, short 'Test yourself' and exam-style questions
- Apply your understanding of essential practical and mathematical skills with Skills boxes including worked examples
IMPORTANT: For e-book only purchases: E-books, Codes, Licenses and Registrations are Non-Refundable.
Please ensure the item you are purchasing is what you need prior to finishing your check out. If you’re unsure, email us first at firstname.lastname@example.org
All e-books are NOT PDF's or downloads, they are web-based E-books, codes, licenses or registrations to be registered and used / viewed online.
Electronic resources are not instant. They can take 24-48 hours to set up and / or send.
Author: Dave Hayward
Curriculum: Cambridge International Education
Edition: Study Guide 3rd Edition
Isbn 10: 1398361348
Pages: 168 pages
Release date: 28/10/2022