Cambridge IGCSE Chemistry 4th Edition
- Develop strong practical skills: practical skills features provide guidance on key experiments, interpreting experimental data, and evaluating results; supported by practical questions for practical examinations or alternatives.
- Build mathematical skills: worked examples demonstrate the key mathematical skills in scientific contexts; supported by follow-up questions to put these skills into practice.
- Consolidate skills and check understanding: self-assessment questions covering core and supplement exam-style questions and checklists embedded throughout the book, alongside key definitions of technical terms and a glossary.
- Navigate the syllabus confidently: core and supplement subject content flagged clearly with introductions to each topic outlining the learning objectives and context.
- Deepen and enhance scientific knowledge: going further boxes throughout encourage students to take learning to the next level.
Author: Bryan Earl, Doug Wilford
Curriculum: Cambridge International Education
Dimension: 8.3 x 0.5 x 10.8 inches
Edition: 4th Edition
Isbn 10: 1398310506
Pages: 288 pages
Release date: June 1, 2021