Cambridge International AS & A Level Physics Student's Book 3rd edition
This title is endorsed by Cambridge Assessment International Education to support the full syllabus for examination from 2022.
Confidently navigate the updated Cambridge International AS & A Level Physics (9702) syllabus with a structured approach ensuring that the link between theory and practice is consolidated, scientific skills are applied, and analytical skills developed.
- Enable students to monitor and build progress with short 'self-assessment' questions throughout the student text, with answers at the back of the book, so students can check their understanding as they work their way through the chapters.
- Build scientific communication skills and vocabulary in written responses with a variety of exam-style questions.
- Encourage understanding of historical context and scientific applications with extension boxes in the student text.
- Have confidence that lessons cover the syllabus completely with a free Scheme of Work available online.
- Provide additional practice with the accompanying write-in Practical Skills Workbooks, which once completed, can also be used to recap learning for revision.
Author: Mike Crundell, Geoff Goodwin
Curriculum: Cambridge International Education
Dimension: 8.5 x 1 x 11 inches
Edition: 3rd Edition
Isbn 10: 1510482806
Pages: 480 pages
Release date: 31/07/2020