Cambridge IGCSE German Student Book Second Edition
Strengthen language skills and cultural awareness with a differentiated approach that offers comprehensive coverage of the revised Cambridge IGCSE™ German (0525/7159) syllabuses for first examination from 2021.
- Develop the cultural awareness at the heart of the syllabus with engaging stimulus material and questions from around the world which will encourage a positive attitude towards other cultures
- Progress the ability to use the language effectively with activities developing all four key skills, supported by teacher notes and answers in the teacher guide
- Stretch and challenge students to achieve their best, whilst supporting all abilities with differentiated content throughout
- Ensure the progression required for further study at A-level or equivalent
- Help to prepare for the examination with exam-style questions throughout
IMPORTANT: For e-book only purchases: E-books, Codes, Licenses and Registrations are Non-Refundable.
Please ensure the item you are purchasing is what you need prior to finishing your check out. If you’re unsure, email us first at firstname.lastname@example.org
All e-books are NOT PDF's or downloads, they are web-based E-books, codes, licenses or registrations to be registered and used / viewed online.
Electronic resources are not instant. They can take 24-48 hours to set up and / or send.
Author: Mariela Affum, Amy Bates, Alice Gruber, Helen Kent, Janet Searle, Zoe Thorne
Curriculum: Cambridge International Education
Dimension: 8.43 x 0.47 x 10.91 inches
Edition: 2nd Edition
Isbn 10: 1510447563
Pages: 248 pages
Release date: 29/03/2019