Cambridge International AS & A Level Mathematics Probability & Statistics 1 Question & Workbook
Exam board: Cambridge Assessment International Education
Level: A Level
First teaching: September 2018
First exams: Summer 2020
Reinforce learning and deepen understanding of the key concepts covered in the latest syllabus; an ideal course companion or homework book for use throughout the course.
- Develop and strengthen skills and knowledge with a wealth of additional exercises that perfectly supplement the Student's Book.
- Build confidence with extra practice for each lesson to ensure that a topic is thoroughly understood before moving on.
- Ensure students know what to expect with hundreds of rigorous practice and exam-style questions.
- Keep track of students' work with ready-to-go write-in exercises.
- Save time with all answers available for free online: www.hoddereducation.co.uk/cambridgeextras.
This book covers the syllabus content for Probability and Statistics 1, including representation of data, permutations and combinations, probability, discrete random variables and the normal distribution. This title has not been through the Cambridge Assessment International Education endorsement process.