Cambridge IGCSE and O Level Additional Mathematics Second edition
- Facilitate engagement with mathematical concepts using discussion points to prompt deeper thinking.
- Demonstrate full understanding of mathematical principles with clear graphs, diagrams and illustrations to support theory.
- Encourage full understanding of mathematical techniques with 'annotation text' providing additional explanations.
- Provide plenty of opportunities for students to practise solving problems with activities which use real world examples.
- Prepare for assessment with worked examples and practice questions with non-calculator tasks clearly signposted throughout.
- Numerical answers to all questions are included in the back of the book. Worked solutions for the review exercises are available in the Boost eBook: Teacher edition.
Author: Val Hanrahan, Jeanette Powell, Stephen Wrigley
Curriculum: Cambridge International Education
Edition: 2nd Edition
Pages: 392 pages
Release date: 28/04/2023