Cambridge IGCSE International Mathematics Third Edition
Develop students' mathematical skills by using technology to its full potential; trust a team of experienced authors to offer advice on how to advance knowledge of mathematical techniques covered in the latest Cambridge IGCSE™ International Mathematics syllabus (0607).
- Build confidence with fully updated and illustrated step-by-step instructions on the use of graphic display calculators
- Put theory into practice with advice from an experienced team of authors
- Encourage practice with plenty of exercise questions, plus end-of-topic student assessments and problem-solving activities
- Prepare for further study with a course that neatly leads into studying mathematics at a higher level
- Numerical answers to all questions are available free on hoddereducation.com/cambridgeextras
- Worked solutions for the student assessments are available in the Boost eBook: Teacher edition.
IMPORTANT: For e-book only purchases: E-books, Codes, Licenses and Registrations are Non-Refundable.
Please ensure the item you are purchasing is what you need prior to finishing your check out. If you’re unsure, email us first at firstname.lastname@example.org
All e-books are NOT PDF's or downloads, they are web-based E-books, codes, licenses or registrations to be registered and used / viewed online.
Electronic resources are not instant. They can take 24-48 hours to set up and / or send.
Author: Ric Pimentel, Frankie Pimentel, Terry Wall
Curriculum: Cambridge International Education
Edition: 3rd Edition
Pages: 632 pages
Release date: 26/05/2023