Cambridge International AS/A Level Physics Study and Revision Guide Third Edition
Stretch yourself to achieve the highest grades, with structured syllabus coverage, varied exam-style questions and annotated sample answers, to help you to build the essential skill set for exam success.
- Benefit from expert advice and tips on skills and knowledge from experienced subject authors
- Effectively manage your revision with a brand-new introduction that clearly outlines what is expected from you in the exam
- Keep track of your own progress with a handy revision planner
- Use the new glossary-index section to identify and address gaps in knowledge
- Consolidate and apply your understanding of key content and skills with short 'Test yourself' and exam-style questions
IMPORTANT: For e-book only purchases: E-books, Codes, Licenses and Registrations are Non-Refundable.
Please ensure the item you are purchasing is what you need prior to finishing your check out. If you’re unsure, email us first at firstname.lastname@example.org
All e-books are NOT PDF's or downloads, they are web-based E-books, codes, licenses or registrations to be registered and used / viewed online.
Electronic resources are not instant. They can take 24-48 hours to set up and / or send.
Author: Richard Woodside, Martin Williams
Curriculum: Cambridge International Education
Dimension: 0.63 x 8.19 x 11.65 inches
Edition: 3rd Edition
Isbn 10: 1398344400
Pages: 240 pages
Release date: 28/01/2022