Cambridge Global Perspectives for Lower Secondary - Boost Subscription
Created with teachers and learners in schools across the globe, Boost is the next generation in digital learning for schools and colleges, bringing quality content and new technology together in one interactive website.
Develop your student's ability to think critically about issues on a local, national and global level with a selection of 16 bundles of resources, each linked to a challenge, plus a bundle of resources to support the Individual Report.
- Save time planning your lessons with the teacher notes that explain how they can be used alongside the targeted challenge, formative feedback and personal, local and global perspectives.
- Confidently cover all stages with 6 bundles of resources for each stage, containing an activity PowerPoint, vocabulary worksheet, skills worksheet and accompanying teacher's notes and guidance on teaching each challenge. For Stage 9, guidance and support is given for the Individual Report.
- Help learners develop a deeper understanding of the world beyond their own personal experiences with a variety of stimulus photographs presented as PowerPoint activities.
- Build language and literacy skills with vocabulary worksheets that will help learners develop the language they need to express their ideas and critical thinking.
- Enable learners to conceptualise the skills of research, analysis, evaluation, reflection, collaboration and communication with the skills worksheets.