Cambridge IGCSE Information and Communication Technology Study and Revision Guide Second Edition
Stretch yourself to achieve the highest grades, with structured syllabus coverage, varied exam-style questions and annotated sample answers, to help you to build the essential skill set for exam success.
- Benefit from expert advice and tips on skills and knowledge from experienced subject authors
- Target revision and focus on important concepts and skills with key objectives at the beginning of every chapter
- Keep track of your own progress with a handy revision planner
- Consolidate and apply your understanding of key content with exam-style questions
- Apply your understanding of theoretical content and practical skills with sample practice papers, written by the authors, at the end of the book and online.
Author: David Watson, Graham Brown
Curriculum: Cambridge International Education
Dimension: 8.2 x 0.5 x 11.6 inches
Edition: Study Guide Edition
Isbn 10: 1398318523
Pages: 128 pages
Release date: November 18, 2022