Cambridge Checkpoint Lower Secondary Mathematics Student's Book 8
Boost eBooks use the latest research and technologies to provide the very best learning experience for students.
They can be downloaded onto any device and used in the classroom, at home or on the move.
- Interactive: Packed with features such as notes, links, highlights, bookmarks, formative quizzes, flashcards, videos and interactive revision
- Accessible: Effortlessly support different learning styles with text-to-speech function
- Flexible: Seamlessly switch between the printed page view and interactive view
We are working with Cambridge Assessment International Education to gain endorsement for this forthcoming title.
Help learners engage with and fully understand topics they are studying with an emphasis on mathematical thinking and working throughout.
- Provide activities to increase student's subject knowledge and develop the skills necessary to think and work mathematically.
- Engage learners with chapter openers that include historical notes with a cultural focus.
- Support development of English language skills with the use of mathematical terms and activities to help facilitate effective teaching in classrooms with mixed English abilities.