Cambridge IGCSE Global Perspectives Teacher’s Guide
The Collins Cambridge IGCSE™ Global Perspectives series offers a skills-building approach to the Cambridge IGCSE and O Level Global Perspectives syllabuses (0457/2069) for examination from 2025. The comprehensive and practical teacher support includes lesson plans, worksheets and answers for every unit of the Student’s Book.
We are working with Cambridge Assessment International Education towards endorsement of this title for the Cambridge IGCSE™ and O Level Global Perspectives syllabuses (0457/2069) for examination from 2025.
- Plan for progression with a full scheme of work. Section overviews show which skills, issues and key terms are covered in each lesson, and where topics, assessment components and assessment objectives from the syllabus have been supported.
- Feel confident teaching Global Perspectives with ready-made lesson plans, worksheets, answer keys and an activity bank full of active learning teaching ideas.
- Detailed lesson plans share best practice, whether you are teaching Cambridge IGCSE for the first time or are an experienced teacher of Global Perspectives.
- The clear lesson-by-lesson approach allows you to use the resources with ease in the classroom and to build them into your own schemes of work.
- Understand how to assess students’ participation and progress with the differentiated Success criteria in each lesson plan.
- Extra support and Extra challenge differentiation points in each lesson plan suggest how all learners can be supported to make progress, while worksheets scaffold and extend the Student’s Book activities.
Author: Ana Carolina González, Mike Gould, Barbara Miller and Adrian Ravenscroft
Curriculum: Cambridge International Education
Dimension: 8.27 x 0.43 x 11.69 inches
Edition: Teacher’s Guide Edition
Isbn 10: 000854753X
Pages: 160 pages
Release date: 11-01-2023