Cambridge IGCSE Math Student’s Book 4th edition
Collins Cambridge IGCSE™ Maths Student’s Book – Fourth Edition provides in-depth coverage of every aspect of the revised Cambridge IGCSE and IGCSE (9-1) Mathematics syllabuses (0580/0980) for examination from 2025. The resource covers the Core and Extended syllabus.
Exam Board: Cambridge Assessment International Education
For examination from: 2025
- Support and challenge students with both the Core and Extended syllabus content clearly labelled in one book.
- Cover the syllabus with confidence with clear references to what students will learn at the start of every chapter and content fully updated for the revised syllabus and assessment.
- Grow confidence working without a calculator with clearly labelled questions and exercises.
- Familiarise students with a mix of structured and unstructured questions throughout.
- Develop problem solving with questions that require students to apply their skills, often in real life, international contexts.
- Help students to prepare for examination with past paper questions.
- Emphasise the relevance of maths with 'Why this chapter matters' showing maths in everyday life or historical development.
- Consolidate understanding with tried and tested questions in extensive practice exercises and detailed worked examples.
- Deliver a fully international course with international examples, contexts, names, currency and locations.
- Assist English as Second Language learners understand complex mathematical terminology with clear key term definitions, gathered in a glossary.
- Answers available with the Teacher’s Guide.
Curriculum: Cambridge International Education
Dimension: 7.56 x 1.38 x 10.43 inches
Edition: 4th Edition
Isbn 10: 0008546053
Pages: 768 pages
Release date: 15-03-2023