Cambridge IGCSE English Teacher’s Guide
The third edition of the Collins Cambridge IGCSE® English Teacher’s Guide supports the Student’s Book, giving teachers everything they need to teach the Cambridge IGCSE® and IGCSE® (9–1) First Language English syllabuses 0500 and 0990.
This Teacher’s Guide supports the new syllabuses for first examination in 2020.
Exam Board: Cambridge Assessment International Education
Level & Subject: IGCSE First Language English (0500), IGCSE (9–1) First Language English (0990)
First teaching: September 2018 First examination: June 2020
This title has been endorsed by Cambridge Assessment International Education.
- Revised and updated to support the 2020 syllabuses and examination formats.
- Support student progress with teaching sequences that follow the structure of the Student Book, moving from building the key reading and writing skills to applying these skills to specific exam questions and coursework tasks.
- Save time on planning and preparation with expert support from Julia Burchell, an experienced examiner and trainer. The Teacher Guide includes a two-year scheme of work, differentiated lesson plans, worksheets and PowerPoints for every two- or four-page section of the Student Book, plus extension activities for students aiming for the highest grades.
- Adapt the resources to the needs of your classes with printable PDFs and editable Word and PowerPoint files.
- Detailed guidance and annotated sample answers in the Teacher Guide help you and your classes to make the most of the practice examination papers in the Student Book.
Author: Claire Austin-Macrae, Julia Burchell, Nigel Carlisle, Steve Eddy, Joanna Fliski, Mike Gould, Ian Kirby and Robin Wilson, Series edited by Julia Burchell
Curriculum: Cambridge International Education
Dimension: 8.25 x 0.7 x 11.75 inches
Edition: 3rd Edition
Isbn 10: 0008262012
Pages: 272 pages
Release date: September 20, 2018