Your Cart is empty
Oxford International Primary Mathstakes a problem solving approach to the subject that helps students discover, explore and connect with mathematics. Packed with interesting activities and problems, the course also contains support for EAL learners.
- Oxford International primary Mathstakes a five step approach to learning Mathematics:
- Engage: Each topic opens with a big question to get everyone thinking.
- Discover: Students discover the key idea of the topic by working through an activity.
- Explore: Activities practise the concept, and explore how it is used in everyday life.
- Connect: Draws together all of the ideas in the topic, allowing students to extend their learning.
- Review: Exercises that check the student's progress and understanding.