Level 3 of a 6 levelled new course that delivers reading comprehension, writing and speaking and listening skills using rich international content. Step-by-step teaching scaffolding, clear learning objectives and assessment criteria ensures a consistent approach to language and literacy lessons throughout the whole of primary so progress quickly.
- Thematic units of age appropriate fiction and non-fiction expose students to rich language texts from around the world to develop reading comprehension, writing and speaking and listening skills
- Measurable learning objectives allow teachers to assess progress throughout the course, keeping them on track with their learning
- Carefully levelled questions provide teachers with activities for first and second language English Learners in the same classroom
- Writing workshops at the end of each unit focus on longer writing activities and include writing models and frames to guide students' own writing
- Supported by a Workbook that provides language practice to support students' skills development and offer a record of progress
- An accompanying Teacher Resource Book provides step-by-step guidance on delivery the core skills effectively and consistently