Matrix Computing for 11-14: Teacher Handbook 3
Delivering the new KS3 National Curriculum for Computing, this Teacher Handbook includes full curriculum coverage with Programme of Study and CAS objectives listed for each chapter, differentiated activities and learning outcomes for different abilities, lesson overviews and answers to practice questions.
- Detailed explanation of the Student Book and the Teacher Handbook structures
- Curriculum coverage that lists the Computing Programme of Study (age 11-14) for England and CAS objectives for each chapter
- Preparation for using the programming languages App Inventor and Python
- Differentiated classroom work according to students' ability and English language experience
- Comprehensive two-page chapter introductions
- Differentiated learning outcomes.
- Six lesson guides with overview, language development and key technical terms, lesson preparation and model answers
the best resources
by real humans