Mathematics for Cambridge International AS and A Level: Pure Mathematics 1 for Cambridge AS & A Level Online Student Book
Vendor- Oxford University Press
Author: Jean Linsky, Brian Western,
Dimension: 7.1 x 8.9 inches
Isbn 10: 019837934X
Pages: 272 pages
Release date: 4/7/2016
Series: Mathematics for Cambridge International AS and A Level
- Fully online format, accessible anytime, anywhere
- Help every student build crucial analytical skills - with clear explanations and extensive practice to prepare them for the demands of university level study.
- Make mathematics relevant to real life - with engaging, real life applications from around the world, to keep students motivated.
- Develop exam confidence - Cambridge past question papers and exam style questions provide plenty of practice for the latest Cambridge assessments.
- Comprehensive - matched to the latest Cambridge syllabus
- Build strong mathematical skills - David Rayner's clear, practice-based approach is trusted around the world to develop students' confidence and support achievement.
- Eliminate confusion - worked examples are included throughout, and a separate Worked Solutions Manual covering Pure Mathematics, Mechanics and Statistics ensures students understand complex methods.
- Completely flexible - available as a print book, an online book, or a print and online package
- Online Student Book includes multiplatform access, compatible with PCs, Macs, iPads, tablets and more
- Your first login to your Online Student Book is facilitated by a printed access card that will be sent to you in the mail. If you are unable to receive a printed access card, please contact us.
- Full access available till October, 2026
the best resources
by real humans