Mathematics for Cambridge International AS and A Level: Probability & Statistics 2 :Print & Online Student Book Pack
Vendor- Oxford University Press
Author: James Nicholson and David Rayner
Dimension: 9.6 x 0.5 x 7.4 inches
Edition: Student Edition
Isbn 10: 198383851
Pages: 208 pages
Release date: 07/14/2016
Series: Mathematics for Cambridge International AS and A Level
- Help every student build crucial analytical skills - with clear explanations and extensive practice to prepare them for the demands of university level study.
- Make mathematics relevant to real life - with engaging, real life applications from around the world, to keep students motivated.
- Develop exam confidence - Cambridge past question papers and exam style questions provide plenty of practice for the latest Cambridge assessments.
- Build strong mathematical skills - David Rayner's clear, practice-based approach is trusted around the world to develop students' confidence and support achievement.
- Eliminate confusion - worked examples are included throughout, and a separate Worked Solutions Manual covering Pure Mathematics, Mechanics and Statistics ensures students understand complex methods.
- Pack includes Student Book in print and fully online format, for the most flexible support
- Completely flexible - available as a print book, an online book, or a print and online package
- Online Student Book includes multiplatform access, compatible with PCs, Macs, iPads, tablets and more
- Your first login to your Online Student Book is facilitated by a printed access card that will be sent to you in the mail. If you are unable to receive a printed access card, please contact us.
- Online access available till (October 2026)
the best resources
by real humans