Mathematics for Cambridge International AS and A Level: Probability & Statistics 2 :Online Student Book
Vendor- Oxford University Press
Author: James Nicholson and David Rayner
Dimension: 5.9 x 7.9 inches
Edition: Student Edition
Isbn 10: 198383835
Pages: 208 pages
Release date: 05/19/2016
Series: Mathematics for Cambridge International AS and A Level
- Help every student build crucial analytical skills - with clear explanations and extensive practice to prepare them for the demands of university level study.
- Develop exam confidence - Cambridge past question papers and exam style questions provide plenty of practice for the latest Cambridge assessments.
- Build strong mathematical skills - David Rayner's clear, practice-based approach is trusted around the world to develop students' confidence and support achievement.
- Ensure every student masters every topic - skills check sections at the start of each topic ensure students always know where they are, and review questions throughout the book reinforce their knowledge.
- Eliminate confusion - worked examples are included throughout, and a separate Worked Solutions Manual covering Pure Mathematics, Mechanics and Statistics ensures students understand complex methods.
- Fully online format, accessible anytime, anywhere
- Completely flexible - available as a print book, an online book, or a print and online package
- Online Student Book includes multiplatform access, compatible with PCs, Macs, iPads, tablets and more
- Your first login to your Online Student Book is facilitated by a printed access card that will be sent to you in the mail. If you are unable to receive a printed access card, please contact us.
- Full accessible available till (October 2026)
the best resources
by real humans