Geography for Cambridge International AS & A Level :Online Student Book
Vendor- Oxford University Press
Author: Muriel Fretwell, David Kelly, John Nanson
Isbn 10: 198367066
Pages: 504 pages
Release date: 18-Feb-16
Build geographical skills for the latest Cambridge AS and A Level exams, and a solid foundation for university. Geography for Cambridge International AS & A Level includes plenty of practice, encouraging students to apply skills in context. It is endorsed by Cambridge, for the latest syllabus for first examination in 2018.
- Comprehensive - endorsed by Cambridge, for the redeveloped syllabus for first examination in 2018
- Extra support for mapwork skills - to support a smooth transition from Cambridge IGCSE Geography into Cambridge AS & A Level study
- Build assessment confidence for the latest Cambridge AS & A Level exams
- Support progression - a focus on critical thinking and analysis skills will help students step up into higher education
- Expert support - written by experienced teachers and examiners
- Develop deeper understanding - Geofile provides up-to-the minute, downloadable case studies to deepen your students' insights.
- Extra mapwork practice - supported by Essential Mapwork Skills 3.
- Completely flexible - available as a print book, an online book, or a print and online package
- Online Student Book includes multiplatform access, compatible with PCs, Macs, iPads, tablets and more
the best resources
by real humans