Your Cart is empty
Written specifically for Cambridge International Examinations' revised Secondary 1 syllabus, this series provides complete curriculum framework coverage for Stages 7-9. It has been written by an experienced author team and provides a seamless link into Cambridge IGCSE, maximising students' potential.
- Comprehensive coverage of the syllabus framework, with each spread directly emphasising specific key learning points
- Develop students' scientific vocabulary with key terms highlighted and defined throughout the text
- Engage students with 'Science in context!' spreads, putting learning into real-world contexts and challenging students to think about the wider issues
- Track students' progress with exam-style questions at the beginning of each chapter, preparing them for the Checkpoint test and progression to IGCSE
- Receive online access to engaging interactive exercises covering key points of the curriculum framework