Your Cart is empty
Develop your students' photographic and map interpretation skills in context. From award-winning author Simon Ross, Essential Mapwork Skills 3 builds on the popular features and classroom practicality of this well-liked series.
- A unique collection of case study-based activities which uses a variety of thematic, topographical and topological maps, as well as accompanying aerial, ground and satellite photographs
- 30 new case studies from around the world reflect physical, human and issue-based geographical topics
- Suitable for all GCSE and A Level specifications
- Suggested activities progress in difficulty from GCSE to A Level
- High-quality, high-impact maps and photos, including satellite photography, develop student interpretation and map skills