Your Cart is empty
Written by an examiner, this comprehensive resource develops analysis and critical thinking skills, with a focus on progression and results. It includes extension texts to cement exam skills, and a dedicated extension chapter to stretch your most able students. The activity-based approach helps to equip learners to tackle the Unseen component.
- Comprehensively cover the latest requirements - endrosed by Cambridge, and with up-to-date teaching support for the latest set texts available free online
- Support top achievement in the Unseen component - written by an examiner with expert knowledge of the Unseen element, the resource demonstrates how to move high achievers from A-A*
- Stretch your most able students - dedicated extension material develops an appreciation of genre, form, and style to support top achievement
- Develop creative personal responses - stretching activities embed critical thinking and writing skills
- Embed solid reading and analysis skills - a range of texts and activities encourage students to read critically across different types of literature
- Build exam confidence - a comprehensive revision unit includes advice on developing revision and exam technique, plus mock exam papers and examiner commentaries so students fully understand the requirements