Your Cart is empty
Structured and accessible, this Student Book guides learners through the latest Cambridge syllabus whilst offering thorough exam preparation. A teacher support site provides additional materials to enhance teaching of the course.
- Cover all aspects of the latest Cambridge syllabus, using a logical, accessible approach.
- Thoroughly engage students with varied activities designed to develop key skills and techniques, and a wealth of engaging, international examples.
- Ease exam preparation with clear guidance on assessment components, useful tips, sample answers, and suggestions for further practice.
- Build technical, subject-specific vocabulary using clear definitions of terms and examples.
- Offer structured support for the challenging Writing for an Audience component, with plenty of examples of different writing styles and conventions, and tips.
- Access resources anytime, anywhere using an online format compatible with PCs, Macs, iPads, tablets and more, available until 2026.
- Your first login to your Online Student Book is facilitated by a printed access card that will be sent to you in the mail. If you are unable to receive a printed access card, please contact us.