English as a Second Language for Cambridge IGCSE: Student Book Paperback
Written by experienced teachers and examiners and comprehensively matched to the latest Cambridge syllabus, this Student Book drives achievement in reading, writing, listening and speaking, with skills-focused activities and extensive digital content.
- Cover all components of the latest Cambridge syllabus and prepare for assessment, with integrated exam practice, strategic 'Study Tips' and 'Key Study Skills' throughout.
- Make English relevant and inspire an interest in reading using authentic, international texts, focused on building and extending vocabulary.
- Prepare learners to write in different styles via clear writing frames and examples.
- Train learners' listening skills with exam-style audio material on the accompanying CD.
- Encourage speaking practice with engaging suggestions for 'Thinking Out Loud'.
the best resources
by real humans