English as a Second Language for Cambridge IGCSE: Student Book Paperback
Vendor- Oxford University Press
Author: Dean Roberts, Chris Akhurst, Lucy Bowley, Brian Dye
Curriculum: Cambridge IGCSE English as a Second Language Student Book
Dimension: 10.8 x 8.6 x 0.7 inches
Edition: Paperback Har/Cdr St edition
Isbn 10: 198392885
Pages: 320 pages
Release date: 05/06/2014
Series: English As a Second Language for Cambridge IGCSE
Written by experienced teachers and examiners and comprehensively matched to the latest Cambridge syllabus, this Student Book drives achievement in reading, writing, listening and speaking, with skills-focused activities and extensive digital content.
- Cover all components of the latest Cambridge syllabus and prepare for assessment, with integrated exam practice, strategic 'Study Tips' and 'Key Study Skills' throughout.
- Make English relevant and inspire an interest in reading using authentic, international texts, focused on building and extending vocabulary.
- Prepare learners to write in different styles via clear writing frames and examples.
- Train learners' listening skills with exam-style audio material on the accompanying CD.
- Encourage speaking practice with engaging suggestions for 'Thinking Out Loud'.
the best resources
by real humans