Your Cart is empty
The most practical and up-to-date approach to the latest Cambridge IGCSE ICT syllabus. This second edition encourages students to apply practical ICT skills in context, building exam confidence and achievement. To strengthen students' assessment potential, interactive tests are included online - new to this edition.
- Updated for the latest Cambridge syllabus, for first examination in 2016
- A huge focus on practical applications sets students up to effectively apply their skills in assessment
- Author Stephen Doyle has over 30 years' teaching, examining and assessing experience, so you can rely on expert guidance
- Rigorous and stretching approach, with lots of built-in exam questions to build students' confidence for the latest syllabus
- Free online resources include interactive tests to embed subject knowledge, mock examination papers to build assessment potential and a glossary to support EAL learners- new for the 2nd edition
- Highly illustrated approach, with content presented in manageable chunks - to focus students' attention
- Completely flexible - available as a print book, an online book, or a print and online package
- Updated Teacher's Resource Pack and a new Revision Guide also available
- Online Student Book includes multi-platform access, compatible with PCs, Macs, iPads, tablets and more
- Your first login to your Online Student Books will be facilitated by a printed access card that will be sent to you in the mail. If you are unable to receive a printed access card, please contact us.