Your Cart is empty
Written by examiners to match the latest Cambridge syllabus for first examination in 2016, this comprehensive resource is packed with relevant international case studies on subjects that resonate with students.
- Matched to the latest Cambridge syllabus, for first examination in 2016
- Comprehensive coverage of physical geography, geographical skills and coursework
- Engage learners with current, international examples and case studies
- Thoroughly prepare learners for exams, using the CD loaded with PowerPoints, exam questions and interactive tests
- Support EAL learners with straightforward language and helpful diagrams
- Facilitate independent learning, with resources designed for both classroom teaching and individual study
- Provide learners with opportunities to cement key skills with plenty of skills-based activities
- Online Student Book includes multiplatform access, compatible with PCs, Macs, iPads, tablets and more
- Your first login to your Online Student Book is facilitated by a printed access card that will be sent to you in the mail. If you are unable to receive a printed access card, please contact us.
- Full accessible available till (March 2026)