Your Cart is empty
Embed geographical and critical thinking skills for the latest Cambridge IGCSE, IGCSE 9-1 and O Level (0460/0976/2217) syllabuses with the skills focused approach, from examiners David Kelly and Muriel Fretwell.
- Be confident of full syllabus support with a comprehensive mapping grid drawn directly from the latest syllabuses (0460/0976/2217) for examination from 2020
- Receive expert assessment guidance from examiner authors
- Engage students with fully updated, international case studies from migration in Europe to a tropical cyclone in Fiji
- Focus on practice through plenty of mapwork skills activities
- Support every learner with straightforward language and visual aides
- Support students' learning with interactive practice, exam-style questions and revision checklists on the accompanying support site