Your Cart is empty
Written by examiners to exactly match the latest Cambridge syllabus for first examination in 2016, it is packed with relevant international case studies on subjects that will resonate with students. Physical geography is thoroughly covered, along with incredibly comprehensive support for Papers 2, 3 and 4, and digital content that adds flexibility.
- Matched to the latest Cambridge syllabus to ensure complete exam coverage
- Written by two examiners and covers every aspect of the latest Cambridge syllabus
- Internationally-focused filled with current, globally-relevant case studies that resonate with students
- Additional content available online providing PowerPoints, exam questions and interactive tests
- Plenty of map work skills activities ensure students get lots of opportunity to practice
- Stretching and EAL friendly, with straightforward language and lots of diagrams