Your Cart is empty
Written by an examiner and subject specialist for the syllabus for final examination in 2019, this comprehensive resource develops analysis and critical thinking skills, with a focus on progression and results. It includes extension texts and online content to cement exam skills and a dedicated extension chapter to stretch your most able students.
- Comprehensively cover the requirements of the Cambridge IGCSE syllabus, with up-to-date teaching support for set texts available for free online
- Fully assimilate exam requirements via integrated guidance on exam technique, a dedicated revision unit, mock exam papers and examiner commentaries
- Support achievement in the Unseen component, using a practical, activity-based approach and clear guidance on achieving top marks
- Encourage profound and critical engagement with literature, using challenging and diverse literary texts and varied activities that appeal to all types of learner
- Stretch your most able students with dedicated extension material and suggestions for further study and discussion
- A new edition for the latest Cambridge syllabus, for examination from 2020, will be available in 2018