Complete English for Cambridge Secondary 1 Online Student Book 7
Vendor- Oxford University Press
Boxcode: Tony Parkinson, and Author Alan Jenkins
Dimension: 5.9 x 8.3 inches
Format: Printed Access Code
Isbn 10: 198378327
Pages: 160 pages
Release date: 2/10/2016
- Cover all components of the Cambridge syllabus through varied and engaging activities, arranged by theme.
- Improve language skills with extensive writing, grammar and vocabulary practice.
- Encourage wider reading and foster a love of literature, using international, age-appropriate fiction.
- Build learners' confidence with extra speaking and listening activities and targeted assessment support.
- Use clear scaffolding to support first and additional language learners and lay the foundations for future success at IGCSE and beyond.
- The license is valid until 31 December 2026, for use by a single student or teacher.
- Online, multi-platform access compatible with PC, Macs, iPad, tablets and more.
the best resources
by real humans