Complete English for Cambridge Secondary 1 Online Student Book 0
Vendor- Oxford University Press
Author: Tony Parkinson, Alan Jenkins, Jane Arredondo, and Annabel Charles
Dimension: 7.2 x 9.6 inches
Isbn 10: 198378920
Pages: 184 pages
Release date: 5/12/2016
- Cover all components of the Cambridge syllabus through varied and engaging activities, arranged by theme.
- Improve language skills with extensive writing, grammar and vocabulary practice.
- Encourage wider reading and foster a love of literature, using international, age-appropriate fiction.
- Build learners' confidence with extra speaking and listening activities and targeted assessment support.
- Use clear scaffolding to support first and additional language learners and lay the foundations for future success at IGCSE and beyond.
- Online, multi-platform access, compatible with PCs, Macs, iPads, tablets and more.
- The license is valid until 31 December 2026, for use by a single student or teacher.
the best resources
by real humans