Complete English as a Second Language for Cambridge Secondary 1 Workbook 8 & CD
Vendor- Oxford University Press
Author: Lucy Bowley Clare Collinson, and Lynette Simonis, Chris Akhurst
Dimension: 8.7 x 0.2 x 10.8 inches
Edition: Workbook Edition
Isbn 10: 0198378165
Pages: 88 pages
Release date: 01/19/2017
Series: Cambridge Checkpoint English
- Ensure complete curriculum coverage, as all components are directly mapped to the new Cambridge Secondary 1 curriculum.
- Provide opportunities for consolidation and practice with extension activities, suitable for in-class learning or homework.
- Comprehensively build language skills, using a wide range of grammar, reading, writing, speaking and listening activities.
- Target speaking and listening skills via exercises on the accompanying CD.
- Support the transition to Cambridge IGCSE English as a Second Language and beyond, through stretching activities.
the best resources
by real humans