Complete English as a Second Language for Cambridge Secondary 1 Student Book 8 & CD
Vendor- Oxford University Press
Author: Chris Akhurst, Lucy Bowley, Clare Collinson and Lynette Simonis
Dimension: 0.4 x 10.8 x 8.6 inches
Edition: Student Edition
Isbn 10: 0198378130
Pages: 160 pages
Release date: 01/19/2017
Series: CIE Checkpoint
- Help learners achieve their full potential at Cambridge Secondary 1 and the Cambridge Checkpoint test, using resources mapped to the latest curriculum framework.
- Build assessment confidence with test-style questions and opportunities for self-evaluation.
- Support all learners with integrated differentiation strategies.
- Ensure comprehensive coverage of all skill areas, using reading, writing, listening, speaking and grammar activities.
- Engage learners and promote critical thinking with authentic and diverse literary texts.
the best resources
by real humans