Your Cart is empty
Written by experienced examiners to completely cover the 20th century aspects of the Cambridge IGCSE in History, this comprehensive text covers all the relevant material and provides focused skills development to ensure students achieve their best. With nearly 400 pages of material and supporting digital resources, it will help learners excel.
- Pack includes Student Book in print and fully online format, for the most flexible support
- Mapped to the Cambridge syllabus - written by experienced examiners to ensure syllabus match to the highest level
- Free online access to more exam-style questions, revision guidance and interactive tests to support strong performance
- EAL friendly - carefully developed to support EAL learners, with a full glossary to help language learners focus
- Completely flexible - available as a print book, an online book, or a print and online package
- Online Student Book includes multiplatform access, compatible with PCs, Macs, iPads, tablets and more
- Your first login to your Online Student Book is facilitated by a printed access card that will be sent to you in the mail. If you are unable to receive a printed access card, please contact us.
- Online access available till October 2026