Collins IGCSE ICT - Cambridge IGCSE Teacher Guide Second Edition
Vendor- Collins Educational
Author: Paul Clowrey and Colin Stobart
Dimension: 8.2 x 0.6 x 11.8 inches
Edition: 2nd Teacher's Guide Edition
Isbn 10: 8120986
Pages: 272 pages
Release date: 05/01/2015
Series: Collins Cambridge IGCSE ®
Full teacher support to accompany the Cambridge IGCSE® ICT Student Book Second Edition for the 2014 syllabus – the Teacher Guide content is matched lesson-by-lesson to the Student Book.
• Comprehensively updated for the new 2014 syllabus for first teaching from 2016.
• Lesson plans for every session in the Student Book; worksheets for every topic
• Fully supports the approach of the Student Book Second Edition, using scenarios and skills-building to link together the theory and practical parts of the syllabus
• Includes answers to every activity and question in the Student Book
• CD-ROM contains PowerPoint presentations and all the source files from the Student Book CD-ROM
• Written by highly experienced ICT teachers
• This text has not been through the Cambridge endorsement process.
the best resources
by real humans