Collins Cambridge IGCSE® Maths Teacher Guide Second Edition
Full support and guidance for teaching the latest Cambridge IGCSE® Mathematics 0580 syllabus for examination from 2015 onwards from Collins. Save time with extra homework worksheets and supplementary practice worksheets for the Core and Extended curriculum in Word format on the CD-ROM.
• Start teaching straight away with detailed three-part lesson plans that include clear syllabus references, common mistakes and remediation, and useful tips for a fresh approach.
• Raise standards with extra practice sheets on the CD-ROM with consolidation questions to support less able students and extended questions to stretch high achievers.
• Provide ready-made homework for every lesson with printable and editable homework worksheets on the CD-ROM.
• Personalise your course with all files available in Word format on the CD-ROM to ensure a perfect fit for your school.
• Check and mark students’ work with the answers for the Student Book exercises and examination sections; homework sheets; consolidation and extension questions all available on the CD-ROM.
This text will not go through the Cambridge endorsement process.
® IGCSE is the registered trademark of Cambridge International Examinations.
the best resources
by real humans