Collins Cambridge IGCSE® Drama Teacher Guide
Vendor- Collins Educational
Author: Mike Gould and Rebekah Beattie
Dimension: 8.2 x 0.4 x 11.8 inches
Edition: Teacher's Guide Edition
Isbn 10: 144 pages
Pages: 144 pages
Release date: 06/01/2016
Series: Collins Cambridge IGCSE
• Be ready to teach the new syllabus (for first examination in June 2016) with this brand new series which has been fully matched to the Cambridge IGCSE Drama syllabus.
• Have full confidence in the content and approach of the series which is written by a team of highly experienced authors, who have over 20 years of teaching experience.
• Enable students to learn a range of skills, such as how to build their self-awareness and how to reflect on their performance. This will build their knowledge and self-confidence, which extends beyond the course itself and helps equip them for life.
• Know that the series has an international feel in terms of both language used within the text, and plays, scenarios and contexts selected.
• Make use of the excellent supporting components of the series which include a range of exciting and engaging scripts from real plays, role plays for warm ups, examples of stimuli for Devised pieces, and still images from productions which show key elements from performances.
• Help students monitor their learning using the Learning Log’ and Check your progress’ features, where students review, record and evaluate their work.
the best resources
by real humans