Collins Cambridge IGCSE® Design & Technology Student Book
Prepare for the new Cambridge IGCSE® Design and Technology syllabus with the only title available on the market. The title follows a skills-building approach that links together the theory and practical parts of the syllabus to effectively build students’ key skills and knowledge, while also providing support and guidance for teachers.
• Be fully prepared to teach the new Cambridge IGCSE® Design and Technology syllabus for first examination in 2017
• Have confidence in the content and approach of the Student Book, which is written by highly experienced teachers of Design and Technology from around the world
• Successfully prepare for both the written and practical parts of the exam with guidance on the final project and exam-style questions
• Provides detailed information that will allow students to develop the skills they need to make the transition from theory to practical application
• All three optional papers (Resistant Materials, Graphic Products, and Systems and Control) covered in full, in addition to the core Product Design section
• Additional material for students and teachers available online at Collins Connect, including PowerPoint presentations, interactive quizzes and exam-style practice questions
• Meets the needs of English as a Second Language learners with a fresh, visual design and tailored language
• Provides a fully international course with international examples, contexts and real-life case studies
Collins is working with Cambridge International Examinations towards endorsement of this title.
IGCSE® is the registered trademark of Cambridge International Examinations.
the best resources
by real humans