Hodder Cambridge Primary Maths Teacher's Pack Foundation Stage
Vendor- Hodder Education
Author: Ann Broadbent, Paul Broadbent
Curriculum: Cambridge International Education Primary Maths
Dimension: 8.27 x 0.16 x 11.69 inches
Edition: Teacher's Pack Edition
Pages: 64 pages
Release date: March 29, 2018
Introduce and consolidate the Early Learning Goals objectives covered in the Activity and Story Books with concise teaching notes and practical activity suggestions, built on a mastery approach to embed mathematical understanding.
- Gain clarity about the mastery approach and how it works in the Early Year's setting with clear background information.
- Ensure coverage of topics with complete unit overviews and links to the Cambridge Primary Stage 1 curriculum framework and the Early Years Foundation Stage Early Learning Goals for mathematics.
- Introduce, practice and consolidate the objectives covered in the Activity Books and Storybooks with practical activities, including success criteria linked to the Early Learning Goals that they cover.
- Easily link across all resources, with references to the relevant pages in the Activity Book and Story Book.
- Support activities and make lesson planning easier with photocopiable resources.
the best resources
by real humans