Your Cart is empty
Inspire and engage your students with this brand new Lower Secondary Science course from Collins offering comprehensive coverage of the curriculum framework including all suggested practicals and scientific enquiry skills.
- Develop your students’ scientific skills with a strong emphasis on scientific enquiry integrated throughout the course and plenty of opportunities for practical activities and analysis
- Allow students to take ownership of their learning with self-assessment questions and progress checklists throughout
- Support students in their language needs with all key words clearly defined on the relevant page in the student book
- Check understanding, consolidate learning and prepare for assessment with end of chapter and end of stage reviews
- Challenge and stretch your students with differentiated questions for each topic
- Get students engaged with our feature boxes looking at the history and application of science around the world
- Help your students to build a firm foundation and progress from stage 7 through to stage 9 and onto IGCSE® Science with carefully developed resources for each stage designed to build confidence and understanding
We are working with Cambridge Assessment International Education towards endorsement of this title.