Cambridge International AS & A Level Mathematics Probability and Statistics 2 Question & Workbook
Vendor- Hodder Education
Author: Greg Port
Curriculum: Cambridge International Education AS & A Level Mathematics
Dimension: 8.2 x 0.1 x 11.7 inches
Edition: Workbook Edition
Isbn 10: 1510421882
Pages: 64 pages
Release date: February 22, 2019
Series: Cambridge International AS & A Level Mathematics Probability & Statistics
We are working with Cambridge Assessment International Education to gain endorsement for this forthcoming series.
Reinforce learning and deepen understanding of the key concepts covered in the latest syllabus; an ideal course companion or homework book for use throughout the course.
- Develop and strengthen skills and knowledge with a wealth of additional exercises that perfectly supplement the Student's Book.
- Build confidence with extra practice for each lesson to ensure that a topic is thoroughly understood before moving on.
- Ensure students know what to expect with hundreds of rigorous practice and exam-style questions.
- Keep track of students' work with ready-to-go write-in exercises.
- Save time with all answers available in the Online Teacher's Guide.
This book covers the syllabus content for Probability and Statistics 2, including the Poisson distribution, linear combinations of random variables, continuous random variables, sampling and estimation and hypothesis tests.
the best resources
by real humans