Cambridge International AS/A Level Economics Revision Guide 2ed
Vendor- Hodder Education
Author: Terry Cook
Curriculum: Cambridge International Education AS/A Level Economics
Dimension: 8.35 x 0.47 x 11.77 inches
Edition: Study Guide Edition
Isbn 10: 147184773X
Pages: 168 pages
Release date: November 27, 2015
Get your best grades with this exam-focused text that will guide you through the content and skills you need to prepare for the big day.
Manage your own revision with step-by-step support from experienced examiner Terry Cook. This guide also includes a Questions and Answers section with exam-style questions, student's answers for each question, and examiner comments to ensure you're exam-ready.
- Plan and pace your revision with the revision planner
- Use the expert tips to clarify key points
- Avoid making typical mistakes with expert advice
- Test yourself with end-of-topic questions and answers and tick off each topic as you complete it
- Practise your exam skills with exam-style questions and answers
This title has not been through the Cambridge International endorsement process.
the best resources
by real humans