Cambridge International AS & A Level Chemistry Student's Book Second Edition
Vendor- Hodder Education
Author: Peter Cann, Peter Hughes
Curriculum: Cambridge International Education AS & A Level Chemistry
Dimension: 8.43 x 1.1 x 10.79 inches
Edition: 2nd Student Edition
Isbn 10: 1510480234
Pages: 632 pages
Release date: 26/06/2020
Confidently navigate the updated Cambridge International AS & A Level Chemistry (9701) syllabus with a structured approach ensuring that the link between theory and practice is consolidated, scientific skills are applied, and analytical skills developed.
- Enable students to monitor and build progress with short 'self-assessment' questions throughout the student text, with answers at the back of the book, so students can check their understanding as they work their way through the chapters.
- Build scientific communication skills and vocabulary in written responses with a variety of exam-style questions.
- Encourage understanding of historical context and scientific applications with extension boxes in the student text.
- Have confidence that lessons cover the syllabus completely with a free Scheme of Work available online.
- Provide additional practice with the accompanying write-in Practical Skills Workbooks, which once completed, can also be used to recap learning for revision.
the best resources
by real humans