Cambridge International AS and A Level Economics Second Edition(NYP March 2021)
We are working with Cambridge Assessment International Education to gain endorsement for this forthcoming title.
Build strong subject knowledge and skills and an international outlook with author guidance and in-depth coverage of the revised Cambridge International AS & A Level Economics syllabus (9708) for examination from 2023.
- Understand how the key concepts relate to real-life contexts with numerous case studies and examples from economies around the world.
- Build confidence with opportunities to check understanding and tackle exam-style questions.
- Ensure a thorough understanding with synoptic links that encourage students to apply their knowledge across different elements of the course.
- Master the vocabulary needed to critically assess with key terms and concepts defined throughout, especially helpful for those whose first language is not English.
- Develop quantitative skills with opportunities to interpret data throughout.
- Maximise potential with study tips in each chapter that cover tricky concepts and provide advice on how to apply skills.
Publisher - Hodder
Author: Peter Smith, Adam Wilby, Mila Zasheva
Curriculum: Cambridge International Education AS and A Level Economics
Edition: 2nd Edition
Isbn 10: 1398308277
Pages: 432 pages
Release date: 26 March, 2021
While there isn't a law requiring ecommerce stores to have a Return Policy, you may need one if you wish to enforce your terms and parameters of returns and refunds.
For example, in the state of New York, if a retailer does not provide a Return & Refund Policy, the retailer will be required to accept returns and give refunds for all merchandise returned within 30 days of purchase. If you wish to limit this in any way, you will need to create and post a Return Policy with your own custom terms.
Another reason for having a Return Policy even if not required by law is that most consumers prefer to shop at retailers with a clearly-posted Return Policy. This is especially important when shopping online, as more issues are likely when purchasing something without being able to see it in person first.
If you don't have a Return Policy, you may be at the mercy of state laws regulating return and refund timeframes. You may also lose potential customers who are concerned about not being able to return a product if they need or want to.
the best resources
by real humans