Cambridge International AS and A Level Economics Second Edition
Author: Peter Smith, Adam Wilby, Mila Zasheva
Curriculum: Cambridge International Education AS and A Level Economics
Edition: 2nd Edition
Isbn 10: 1398308277
Pages: 432 pages
Release date: 26 March, 2021
Endorsed by Cambridge International to support the full syllabus for examination from 2023.
Build strong subject knowledge and skills and an international outlook with author guidance and in-depth coverage of the revised Cambridge International AS & A Level Economics syllabus (9708).
- Understand how the key concepts relate to real-life contexts with numerous case studies and examples from economies worldwide.
- Build confidence with opportunities to check to understand and tackle exam-style questions.
- Ensure a thorough understanding with synoptic links that encourage students to apply their knowledge across different elements of the course.
- Master the vocabulary needed to critically assess with key terms and concepts defined throughout, especially helpful for those whose first language is not English.
- Develop quantitative skills with opportunities to interpret data throughout.
- Maximise potential with study tips in each chapter that cover tricky concepts and provide advice on how to apply skills.
the best resources
by real humans