Cambridge International AS and A Level Business Studies Student Book
Vendor- Hodder Education
Author: Malcolm Surridge
Curriculum: Gr. 11-12
Dimension: 10.9 x 8.5 x 1 inches
Isbn 10: 1444181394
Pages: 504 pages
Release date: 10/31/2014
Endorsed by Cambridge Assessment International Education for full syllabus coverage.
Foster a deeper understanding with a wide range of international case studies and exam preparation matched to the key knowledge students need for success.
This title covers the entire syllabus for Cambridge International AS & A Level Business (9609). It is divided into separate sections for AS and A Level making it ideal for students studying both the AS and the A Level and also those taking the AS examinations at the end of their first year.
- Illustrates key concepts using examples from multinationals and businesses that operate around the world
- Provides practice throughout the course with carefully selected past paper questions, covering all question types, at the end of each chapter
- Using and interpreting data feature emphasises and illustrates the importance of numeracy both in terms of calculations and interpreting numerical data
- Free Revision and practice CD includes interactive tests, selected answers, additional activities, and a glossary
- Answers to the questions in the Student's Book can be found on the Teacher's CD Rom
the best resources
by real humans