Cambridge International AS & A Level Mathematics Pure Mathematics 2 and 3 Question & Workbook [Releases September 2019)
Reinforce learning and deepen understanding of the key concepts covered in the latest syllabus; an ideal course companion or homework book for use throughout the course.
- Develop and strengthen skills and knowledge with a wealth of additional exercises that perfectly supplement the Student's Book.
- Build confidence with extra practice for each lesson to ensure that a topic is thoroughly understood before moving on.
- Ensure students know what to expect with hundreds of rigorous practice and exam-style questions.
- Keep track of students' work with ready-to-go write-in exercises.
- Save time with all answers available in the Online Teacher's Guide.
This book covers the syllabus content for Pure Mathematics 2 and Pure Mathematics 3, including algebra, logarithmic and exponential functions, trigonometry, differentiation, integration, numerical solution of equations, vectors, differential equations and complex numbers.
the best resources
by real humans